[DL] Use of Semantic web reasoner in ontology based Question Answering

Cristiano Longo longo at dmi.unict.it
Sat Aug 17 16:12:40 CEST 2013

Dear Olivier, in general inferred statements are regarded as "native"
ones, so that they partecipate in the executions of the query. I
personally used just pellet as reasoning engine, and ARQ to provide the
sparql endpoint. However, you may use a faster reasoner if the
constructs in your ontology falls in some specific fragments (see EL++
for example).

Hope it helps,
Cristiano Longo