[DL] Request for partizipation in experiment

Uli Sattler sattler at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 11:54:50 CET 2012

Unlocking OWL Ontologies

Ontologies, even when presented in the more user-friendly Manchester
OWL syntax (the one used in ProtÈgÈ), can be impenetrable to the
uninitiated. To address this problem, we have developed a system
(named OntoVerbal) that automatically translates an OWL ontology into
natural language text. We would be most grateful if you would to help
us test the system by participating in a short (20 min) experiment
that involves reading 10 such texts and translating them back into the
corresponding OWL.

Please click on the link below for further details and instructions:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G7HZ25P

All participants will be entered into a prize draw for Amazon vouchers:

* 1st Prize: £50 ($80)
* 2nd Prize: £30 ($50)
* 3rd Prize: £20 ($30)

*** Please circulate this request to anyone you think may be
interested ***