[DL] Semantics of Number restriction: small issue (?)

Pascal Hitzler pascal.hitzler at wright.edu
Mon Mar 12 17:32:41 CET 2012

It would seem that this really only makes a difference if we

1) are interested in infinite n's in number restrictions (and I wouldn't
think that we need this?) and

2) want to avoid using the well-ordering principle (which is equivalent
to the axiom of choice).

Am I missing a point here?

Best Regards,

Pascal.

--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH