[DL] DL Reasoner

Markus Krötzsch markus.kroetzsch at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 13:30:31 CET 2011

On 29/01/2011 15:48, Cássio Santos wrote:
> There are DL reasoners that supports ALCQI+ID?
> Where the ID means that we can represent the unitary cardinality of a
> concept, like a concept can have just one individual.

Concepts with exactly one individual are known as *nominals*, and are
represented by the oneOf construct in OWL (used with one individual).
Nominals are denoted with "O", so the logic you are looking for is
probably ALCOIQ, which is subsumed by the logic SROIQ that is underlying
OWL 2. So any OWL 2 reasoner should do the job.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Krötzsch
Oxford  University  Computing  Laboratory