[DL] DL Reasoner

Luciano Serafini serafini at fbk.eu
Wed Feb 9 00:29:25 CET 2011

I suspect that ALCQI+ID is equivalent to ALCOIQ, because ID can be redefined in terms of nominals (O) and
viceversa.

ID(C)  can be represented obviously with the concept {c} = C for some new constant c
and viceversa a nominal {c}, can always be represented by the axioms ID(C) and the assertion C(c).

However maybe by ID(C) you mean the identity relation on the concept C, for which I don't know
if there is a reasoner.

Luciano