[DL] T98-sat File Naming

Roberto Sebastiani rseba at dit.unitn.it
Mon Aug 7 13:01:39 CEST 2006

Dear THomas,
they are all explained in the techrep

@techreport{heuerding2,
author = "A. Heuerding and S. Schwendimann",
title = "A benchmark method for the propositional modal logics {K}, {KT}, {S4}.",
institution = "University of Bern",
address = "Switzerland",
number = "IAM-96-015",
year = "1996"}

As far as I remember
- "branch" are Halpern&Moses formulae in

@article{halpern4,
author= "J.Y. Halpern and Y. Moses",
title= "A guide to the completeness and complexity for modal logics of
                   knowledge and belief",
   journal = AI,
   volume = "54",
   number= "3",
   year = "1992",
   pages = "319--379"}

- "ph" are pigeonhole's SAt problem disguised as a modal K problem.

Roberto

--
Prof. ROBERTO SEBASTIANI
Dip. Informatica e Telecomunicazioni