[DL] Mostly Used Descriptions

Ronald Cornet ronald at cornet.nl
Mon May 15 10:55:33 CEST 2006

Hi Seyed,

some years ago I did a limited analysis on this issue in the domain of
medicine.

See:
Cornet R, Abu-Hanna A
Usability of Expressive Description Logics - A Case Study in UMLS
In: Isaac S. Kohane, MD, PhD, editor. Proceedings of the 2002 AMIA Annual
Symposium, San Antonio (2002): 180-4.

Kind regards, Ronald