[DL] Re: [Ontology] Mostly Used Descriptions

Tim Finin finin at cs.umbc.edu
Mon May 8 17:47:10 CEST 2006

Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein) wrote:
> Firstly, sorry for cross-posting. Secondly, sorry if the topic is not so
> clear; I couldn't make it any clearer.
>   And, the matter itself is that I am working on an application in which I
> need to know which of the followings are mostly used:
>   owl:AllDifferent
>   owl:allValuesFrom

You can get this information from Swoogle [0] about it's collection of
over 1.4M RDF documents. Do a term search for AllDifferent [1], for
example, select the first result click on the metadata link.  From
this page [2] you can see what documents use it and with what frequency
and other information by clicking on the "tabs" at the top of the page.

[0] http://swoogle.umbc.edu/
[1] http://swoogle.umbc.edu/index.php?option=com_frontpage&service=search&queryType=search_swt&searchString=AllDifferent&searchStart=1
[2] http://swoogle.umbc.edu/index.php?option=com_frontpage&service=digest&queryType=digest_swt&searchString=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2002%2F07%2Fowl%23AllDifferent

--
  Tim Finin, Computer Science & Electrical Engineering, Univ of Maryland
  Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Cir, Baltimore MD 21250. finin at umbc.edu
  http://umbc.edu/~finin 410-455-3522 fax:-3969 http://ebiquity.umbc.edu