[DL] Description Logics, OWL and object-orientation

Jeff Z. Pan jpan at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 17:16:52 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

Why not have a look at the W3C note "A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software Developers"

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/

which might provide for you something you want to know.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen