[DL] Description Logics, OWL and object-orientation

Alan Cyment acyment at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 20:27:04 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I'm relatively new to DL and my question might sound
a bit naive, but here it goes: is it OK for me to say
that, for a given application, "I chose DL as the
knowledge representation formalism. I first tried an
OWL-based implementation, but later opted for an
object-oriented one (using C# objects and classes for
representing concepts and instances)". Does it make
sense? Or am I making a conceptual mistake here?
Thanks in advance for your help...

Cheers,
Alan