[DL] Extended Submission Deadline: International Conference on Novel and Intelligent Digital Systems (NiDS 2024)

Novel and Intelligent Digital Systems (NiDS) nids at uniwa.gr
Sun Apr 28 19:27:55 CEST 2024

Dear Researcher,

We are thrilled to invite you to the 4<https://nids2024.uniwa.gr/>th<https://nids2024.uniwa.gr/> International Conference on Novel and Intelligent Digital Systems (NiDS 2024)<https://nids2024.uniwa.gr/>, to be held in Athens, Greece, from September 25-27, 2024.

We welcome submissions of scientific papers, posters, doctoral consortium papers, and workshop/tutorial proposals.

Due to numerous requests, we have extended the submission deadline until May 19, 2024. Please find attached the updated Call for Papers.

NiDS 2024 will offer a hybrid format, allowing participants the flexibility to engage either onsite or online, ensuring accessibility for all attendees. The proceedings of NiDS 2024 will be published in the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems book series (LNNS) by Springer.

For comprehensive information and real-time updates about the conference, please visit our official conference website: http://nids2024.uniwa.gr/<https://nids2024.uniwa.gr/>. If you have any questions regarding the submission process, our team is available to assist you at nids at uniwa.gr<mailto:nids at uniwa.gr>.

We apologize if this communication has reached you through alternative channels.

We eagerly anticipate your valuable contributions and active participation in NiDS 2024. Together, let's make this conference an extraordinary experience!

Warm regards,

The NiDS 2024 Organizing Team