[DL] Six PhD positions in AI at TU Dresden & Leipzig U, Germany

Markus Krötzsch markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Wed Apr 24 08:00:03 CEST 2024

Dear DLlistas,

We are currently looking for six new PhD candidates to start on full
positions in AI research, including knowledge representation and reasoning:

https://secai.org/content/jobs/5

There are many topics (each with planned supervisors) to chose from in
your application:

https://secai.org/topics/

KR-related topics in this call include:
- Trust and explanation
- Generating logic with LLMs
- Modules in logic programming
- Belief in multi-agent systems

We will select the best applicants overall (i.e., some topics will be
left open). The researchers should start in their new working location
in September 2024, but some flexibility might be possible in individual
cases. The positions are part of SECAI, one of the three German DAAD
Zuse Schools of Excellence in AI, and will have access to further
resources through the School.

Application deadline is 31st May 2024.

Please also forward to interested students. I am happy to answer any
questions.

Cheers,

Markus

--