[DL] Job Opportunity - Graduate/Postdoc AI Researcher at Milano-Bicocca

Rafael Penaloza Nyssen rafael.penalozanyssen at unimib.it
Thu Feb 29 11:32:14 CET 2024

I am searching for a graduate student or post-doc to join my group
as part of the PINPOINT project (see https://pinpoint.unibz.it/ ).
The position is fully funded for 13 months (starting from May 1st),
with a total salary of 35000€ (with a very low tax rate).

The project focuses on explainability, artificial intelligence, and
knowledge. We search for a motivated candidate willing to work in
the intersection of these three topics. The emphasis is on knowledge
representation, temporal reasoning, and neuro-symbolic AI, but the
research topic is quite flexible.

Required Skills:
M.Sc./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related
fields. Prior experience in knowledge representation or neuro-symbolic
methods is useful but not required.
Fluency in English.

Apply here by March 20th (strict deadline):
https://www.unimib.it/ateneo/gare-e-concorsi/cod-24a012

To express your interest and more details, please send an email to
rafael.penaloza at unimib.it

--
Dr. Rafael Peñaloza
Associate Professor

*I read e-mails during working hours only*