[DL] Job Opportunity: Full Stack R&D Engineer for OpenCEMS Chair at LIUPPA, UPPA University

Salma Sassi sassisalma at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 30 18:38:18 CET 2024

 Dear All,

We are reaching out to inform you of a career opportunity within the LIUPPA laboratory located in Anglet. We are currently seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer to contribute to the development and enhancement of our OpenCEMS platform.

Position Overview:

Role: Full Stack R&D Engineer
Project Duration: April 2024 to August 2024
Salary: €2000 per month

Key Qualifications:

Proficiency in web development technologies
Expertise in Text Mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Demonstrated ability in Machine Learning
Strong foundation in software engineering principles

This position represents a unique opportunity to engage with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to impactful projects. The selected candidate will play a crucial role in integrating external services, developing intelligent service composers, and implementing advanced text mining and NLP techniques.

Application Process:
Interested candidates are encouraged to review the attached job description for further details regarding the responsibilities and qualifications. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to [Your Email Address].

Please feel free to share this opportunity within your network; we appreciate your support in finding the ideal candidate for this position.

We look forward to your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.

Warm regards,
Salma SASSI

Salma SASSI, Ph.D. in Computer Science
Associate Professor in Computer Science
Researcher at OpenCEMS Industrial Chair, France
LIUPPA Laboratory
Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (UPPA)
IUT de Bayonne
2 Allée du Parc de Montaury
Campus Montaury/Anglet
64600 Anglet