[DL] DL Seminar: Tommie Meyer 10-Nov at 14:00

Ortiz de la Fuente, Maria Magdalena magdalena.ortiz at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 25 15:17:52 CEST 2023

Dear members of the DL community,

Our next talk in the online seminar series is approaching https://dl.kr.org/seminar/.
This time we have the pleasure of hosting a talk by Tommie Meyer (University of Cape Town and CAIR) on November 10th at 2pm CET.

Title: Defeasible Reasoning for Description Logics

The Zoom link for the meeting is:
https://tuwien.zoom.us/j/65076626778?pwd=OTRldlM4VlhYSTBkMlRxbWFmcHJDZz09

Meeting ID: 650 7662 6778
Password: 9w6e3GCg

Do you have anything to share with us? Remember that during the first few minutes we have the opportunity of sharing news and making announcements.

Please save the date for the next talk in the series: on December 1st Frank Wolter (University of Liverpool) is giving us a talk with the title An Introduction to Craig Interpolation from a DL Perspective. Make sure you enter it into your calendar already!

We look forward to meeting you online!

Best,
Ana, Magdalena, Meghyn, and Jean

PS. If you have not yet done so, you can join the KR community Discord (and the #dl channel) via https://discord.gg/BBWpqEZT2v, to know what is happening in the community.

—
Magdalena Ortiz
(Maria Magdalena Ortiz de la Fuente)
Professor for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
Institute of Logic and Computation
Faculty of Informatics, TU Wien
ortiz at kr.tuwien.ac.at<mailto:ortiz at kr.tuwien.ac.at>