[DL] CTLM 2023 -- Call for participation

Hackl, Andrea andrea.hackl at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Oct 23 15:08:23 CEST 2023

Hello everyone! We are organizing a one-day conference at TU Wien on 7/Dec/2023, focusing mainly on the connection between logic and other mathematics.

We have two invited speakers, Julia Wolf (University of Cambridge, UK) and Ulrich Kohlenbach (TU Darmstadt, Germany).
Now we are looking for contributed speakers and we'd appreciate if you take into consideration giving a talk at the conference.
The deadline for submitting your presentation proposal (the title and abstract of your talk) is 7/Nov/2023.

You can see below for more information, but please feel free to send an email to Lorenzo Sauras-Altuzarra (lorenzo at logic.at) if you have any question. Thank you in advance.

    Call for Participation

    CTLM 2023

    Conference on Techniques from Logic in Mathematics

    TU Wien, Vienna, Austria -- 7/Dec/2023

    https://sites.google.com/view/techniquesfromlogic/home

    DESCRIPTION

    CTLM 2023 is aimed to enhance the engagement between
    domestic researchers/students and external researchers
    working in connections between logic and other areas of
    mathematics.

    REGISTRATION

    Given the limited seating capacity of the lecture room, we
    kindly request you to register beforehand using the google
    form from the conference website. There is no registration
    fee!

    If you wish to give a contributed talk, you can also submit
    your presentation proposal (the title and abstract for your
    talk) via the same google form. The deadline for submission
    is 7/Nov/2023.

    Due to the limited schedule, there might be a selection of
    presentation proposals by the scientific committee. The
    result will be announced by 23/Nov/2023.

    INVITED SPEAKERS

    Julia Wolf (University of Cambridge, UK)
    Ulrich Kohlenbach (TU Darmstadt, Germany)

    SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE

    Stefan Hetzl (TU Wien, Austria)
    Michael Pinsker (TU Wien, Austria)
    Mihai Prunescu (IMAR, Romania)