[DL] GandALF 2023: Registration is open – Call For Participation

Gabriele Puppis gabriele.puppis at uniud.it
Mon Aug 21 09:35:35 CEST 2023

*[apologies for cross-postings]*

* Registration is finally open for the Fourteenth International Symposium
on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF 23), to be
held in Udine (Italy) on September 18-20, 2023. *** Early registration
deadline is September 4, 2023 (Monday) *** We invite you to attend GandALF
2023. We will offer a very exciting technical and social program, which
includes 15 contributed talks, 4 invited talks by renowned international
theoretical computer scientists: - Weighted Automata At The Border Of
Decidability by Laure Daviaud
<https://www.city.ac.uk/about/people/academics/laure-daviaud> – University
of East Anglia (UK),- Complexity Aspects Of Logics In Team Semantics by
Juha Kontinen <https://researchportal.helsinki.fi/en/persons/juha-kontinen>
– University of Helsinki (Finland),- Strategic Reasoning Under Imperfect
Information – The Case Of Synchronous Recall by Sophie Pinchinat
<https://people.irisa.fr/Sophie.Pinchinat/> – IRISA/University of Rennes
(France),- The Church Synthesis Problem Over Continuous Time by Alexander
Rabinovich <http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~rabinoa> – Tel Aviv University
(Israel), and an enchanting boat trip and dinner at a traditional Casone
(check it out at https://gandalf23.uniud.it/excursion/
<https://gandalf23.uniud.it/excursion/>). To register to the conference,
follow the instructions at https://gandalf23.uniud.it/registration/
<https://gandalf23.uniud.it/registration/>. For more details about GandALF
2023 and about how to organize your visit to Udine, check our webpage
(https://gandalf23.uniud.it/ <https://gandalf23.uniud.it/>). The full
program will be published soon. cheers Dario and Antonis (GandALF 23 PC
co-chairs)*