[DL] Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Chalmers University of Technology

Nir Piterman nir.piterman.inbox at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:05:24 CEST 2023

The Computer Science and Engineering department at Chalmers University of
Technology, Sweden, is currently seeking applications for the (tenure
track) position of Assistant Professor in Computer Science.

The Computing Science Division
<https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/cse/our-research/computing-science/> is
recruiting an Assistant Professor. The position is open to qualified
applicants with research and teaching excellence in any area broadly
covered by the Division, such as programming languages, cybersecurity and
privacy, natural language processing, formal methods, logic, and type
theory. Our research spans the whole spectrum of computer science, from
theoretical foundations to application areas. We have extensive national
and international collaboration with academia and industry all around the
world.

The full details of the position, including the application procedure and
deadline, can be found on our website:

Assistant Professor Position in Computer Science
<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I003/304/job?site=2&lang=SE&validator=a88010a77db86763b030e23bda1bd2ba&job_id=11766>

Please do not hesitate to contact me or any of my colleagues if you have
any questions regarding the position, the department or any other matter.
We would be very happy to help you in any way we can!