[DL] DL Seminar Series

Ana Ozaki Ana.Ozaki at uib.no
Fri May 12 17:56:58 CEST 2023

Dear members of the DL community,

We are very happy to invite everyone to our next seminar from the DL Seminar Series (https://dl.kr.org/seminar/). This time we will be honored with a talk by Uli Sattler (University of Manchester) on June 2nd at 2pm CEST.

Title: Reasoning in Description Logics: how? Why? And who pays?

The Zoom link for the meeting is:
https://uib.zoom.us/j/64906365249?pwd=UTRLODR0N1BxOVk2azdyc2E3T201UT09

Meeting ID: 649 0636 5249
Password: FAxd821U

It will be communicated again via the DL mailing list and KR discord channel (see below) shortly before the talks.

Best wishes,
Ana, Magdalena, Meghyn, and Jean

PS: Just a reminder that you can join the KR community Discord (and the #dl channel) via https://discord.gg/BBWpqEZT2v. Besides other relevant information regarding the KR & DL communities such as academic events and job offers, you will find talk announcements of the DL Seminar Series and other online events as well.