[DL] Long-term contract – AI Engineer / Knowledge Graphs (Semantic Web and Ontologies)

Aimée Potter apotter at viasema.com
Tue Jul 6 10:20:25 CEST 2021

*About us *

Based in Paris, France, Viasema was created in 2010 by a team of
entrepreneurs and experts in Artificial Intelligence. Jamal Rezzouk, our
CTO and co-founder has a degree in Applied Mathematics from l'École
Centrale Paris. He has over 30 years of experience working on industrial
scale AI projects.

Viasema stands out with:

    * Strategic projects with world leading French Industrial Companies
      (4 customers with upwards of 20 billion € in revenue)
    * Bringing our clients knowledge and expertise in state-of-the-art
      new technologies which they have not yet acquired internally
    * Particularly innovative and high-performance solutions
    * Our AI platform is already in production in the complex IT
      environments of leading French industrials proving the
      technological maturity we have built in 10 years.

Viasema values involvement, loyalty, intelligence, and rewards strong
performance with increased responsibility and the capacity for rapid
change within the company. If you want to have an immediate impact on a
fast growing company challenging the limits of intelligence and seeking
excellence, we invite you to apply today.

*Job Description*

Viasema is looking for an engineer with a perfect understanding of the
strategic nature of implementating Semantic Web technologies.

Beyond a diploma or experience, we are looking for personalities,
challengers, inventors at heart. We are committed to supporting our
employees in order to make their career within Viasema a rewarding and
stimulating experience.

You join a technical team made up of JAVA developers, experts in
Artificial Intelligence (Enterprise Knowledge Graph, Semantic Web etc.)
and NLP. You will be part of the Artificial Intelligence pole which is
led by our AI pioneer CTO. Alongside a dynamic and motivated team, we
offer a pleasant and efficient work environment where everyone feels
free to flourish while working on many innovative projects.

Viasema is above all a human and stimulating adventure for preparing the
future.

*Key responsibilities*:

·The transformation of data and data models from their current form
(non-semantic) to a semantic description / modeling

·Modeling of ontologies within knowledge graphs

·Management and alignment of existing ontologies to ensure
interoperability between different heterogeneous sources

*Candidat profile *

All highly technical profiles are likely to be of interest, but
obviously, if you match the following criteria, you get a head start:

·You are a mathematics or computer engineer with in-depth knowledge of
semantic web / data web, knowledge engineering / knowledge graphs and
Linked data.

·You have the capacity to quickly learn new technologies and familiarize
yourself with new business sectors.

·You master the technologies of the Semantic Web (RDF / OWL, SPARQL
...), classic ontologies such as SKOS, FRBR, Web Annotation, Schema.org
... as well as the associated tools.

·More than just technical skills, we are looking for a candidate that is
autonomous, rigorous, and who is also a good communicator with a
proactive approach towards technical teams as well as end-users or
management.

·French speaking

Believing in the success of the various projects you will be working on,
you are a rare gem if you are also creative, take initiative and have a
proactive approach.

To apply, send a mail to: apotter at viasema.com