[DL] Student grants for DL 2020: Deadline *July 20*

Stefan Borgwardt stefan.borgwardt at tu-dresden.de
Mon Jul 13 12:01:40 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you of the application deadline for student grants for the Description Logic workshop 2020. The grants are funded by our sponsors with the goal to support students who want to attend the workshop. They can also be used to cover the registration fees for primary student authors attending virtually, although preference will be given to student authors of accepted papers who want to travel to Rhodes.

The deadline for applications is on *July 20*. For more details about the application process, see the web page:

http://dl2020.inf.unibz.it/page/students

Please forward this information to any students who may be interested.

Best regards,

Stefan Borgwardt and Tommie Meyer
(DL 2020 program chairs)

Bernardo Cuenca Grau