[DL] FBK International PhD Program - PhD positions available

Ines Campo inecampo at fbk.eu
Fri May 29 11:13:27 CEST 2020

This is to inform you that some positions are available at FBK, Trento -
Italy

 You will find them in https://phd.fbk.eu/calls/

We would be very grateful if you could disseminate this information through
your channels.
For more information about our exclusive International PhD Program, please
visit: https://phd.fbk.eu/, or write to phd-info at fbk.eu.

With our best regards,
Ines Campo

Dr. Ines Campo

PhD Program

--
_FBK vi invita a leggere il suo Piano di rientro
<https://trasparenza.fbk.eu/COVID-19-comunicazioni-del-Datore-di-Lavoro-raccomandazioni-e-altro/Piano-di-rientro-FBK/Piano-di-rientro-FBK>
<https://trasparenza.fbk.eu/COVID-19-comunicazioni-del-Datore-di-Lavoro-raccomandazioni-e-altro/Piano-di-rientro-FBK/English-version_FBK-Reopening-Plan>._

--
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura
privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed indirizzate

--
The information transmitted is
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in