[DL] upcoming deadline - DL-related workshops at ECAI?

Magdalena Ortiz ortiz at kr.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 23 19:32:06 CEST 2019

Dear DLers,

I imagined that you have received the CFP several times, but I wanted to make sure that you are aware that the deadline for submitting workshop proposals is in a week from now, and invite you to consider submitting.

http://ecai2020.eu/workshops/
http://ecai2020.eu/wp-content/uploads/ECAI2020_CALL_WORKSHOPS.pdf

With all the growth and hype in AI these years, I believe it is important that we remain visible as a community. I would be happy to see new workshop ideas coming from DL, maybe on cooperation with other fields.

Cheers,

Magdalena