[DL] Fwd: [LOGIC] PhD student position in AI (explaining ontological inferences), Ulm (Germany), Deadline: 1 Mar 2019

Camilo Thorne camilo.thorne at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:31:14 CET 2018

Camilo Thorne

Rheinhäuser Str. 9A
68165, Mannheim, Germany
mobile: +49(0)15202380352
http://www.camilothorne.com <http://camilothorne.com/>

"Exegi monumentum aere perennius"
(Horatius, Ode III-30)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 6:16 PM
Subject: [LOGIC] PhD student position in AI (explaining ontological
inferences), Ulm (Germany), Deadline: 1 Mar 2019

We are looking for an academic employee for the Institute of Artificial
Intelligence of the University of Ulm. The prospective employee will work
on a project with an industrial partner, in which we develop techniques
for adapting explanations of ontological entailments to users and their
situation. We offer a position in an excellent, future-oriented and
interdisciplinary research project with a young, committed and very
cooperative team, participation in various qualification offers, excellent
support and supervision as well as numerous international contacts.

The position is full-time, available from 01. March 2019 and ends with
the project end on 31.10.2019. A contract extension may be possible.

For further information and for applying, please consider the official
job posting:
https://stellenangebote.uni-ulm.de/jobposting/3f81f48419fa1ef3dab31d02e5c5805c6f75dd92

--
Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm                  Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence        Secr:  +49 731 50 24258
D-89069 Ulm                               birte.glimm at uni-ulm.de
Germany
--

provided by a collaboration of the DVMLG, the Maths Departments in Bonn and
Hamburg, and the ILLC at the Universiteit van Amsterdam