[DL] Tenure track position in KR & ML in Amsterdam

Frank van Harmelen Frank.van.Harmelen at vu.nl
Wed Dec 12 06:28:17 CET 2018

Tenure track position in KR & ML in Amsterdam
(closes 3rd January)

We are convinced that the next big steps forward in AI will require the
integration of learning and reasoning.  Are you an ambitious young
researcher who will help us contribute to these next big steps forward
in AI? We already have the expertise in knowledge representation. You
will bring the expertise on combining this with machine learning.

We offer a tenure track position at a world-class university, membership
of a strong and collaborative team of 15+ researchers, co-leadership of
the intended new AI Lab with Elsevier (5PhD/postdoc positions),  in one
of the highest quality of life cities in Europe.

Details at
https://www.vu.nl/nl/werken-bij-de-vu/vacatures/2018/18446assistantproftenuretrack.aspx

Or contact Frank.van.Harmelen at vu.nl (subject: tenure track position)
Respond before 3rd January

--
Frank.van.Harmelen at vu.nl http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh
Department of Computer Science  & The Network Institute, VU University