[DL] Join us for the next Protégé Short Course at Stanford University, Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016!

Rafael Gonçalves rafael.goncalves at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 16 00:49:52 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the next Protégé Short Course to be held at Stanford University, California, between Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016.

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in the use of the Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protégé team.

Read more about it at: http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email: protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team