[DL] PhD/Postdoc positions at TU Dresden

Markus Kroetzsch markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jul 13 11:36:31 CEST 2016

Dear DListas:

At the recently established Chair of Knowledge-Based Systems at TU
Dresden, we are now looking for

   2 Research Fellows (PhD or Post-doc)

to conduct research on ontology-based data management and knowledge
representation in general. Full details are found at

https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/Job-07-2016/en

Background information:

* Both are full-time positions available to PhD students or postdocs
(salary depends on experience).
* German is not required; we have many international colleagues and
students here.
* The positions are funded for several years to come.
* The formal application deadline is near but we might extend it. We
also plan to open a third position soon.
* The topic is rather flexible since there are no strong project
obligations.
* KBS is a new professorship, and the researchers will play an important
role in shaping its profile. The group is part of a (growing!) KR
research environment in Dresden, with several chairs that collaborate
closely on related topics.

And, of course, Dresden is also a beautiful city and a great place to live.

I am happy to answer questions. Please forward to anyone who might be
interested.

Best regards,

Markus

--