[DL] Monotonicity and Conservative extension Of OWL 2 DL

Dr. Cyrus F Nourani acdmkrd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:26:13 CEST 2015

​Hi Leila, you can glance on what I published on conservative extension
on data types over two decades on, e.g. Programming Symposium Paris,  or
EATCS.  Or the paper on Equational Intensity and Reasoning in AI,
ECAI 1983.  What Owl intends with that I do not know. The has to fix a
model before.

--
CyrusFN
Akdmkrd.tripod.com