[DL] PhD position at TU Wien

Magdalena Ortiz ortiz at kr.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 9 12:05:19 CEST 2015

Dear DLers,

I have an open PhD position. Please help me spread the word to potentially
interested students.

Thanks!
-Magdalena

The Institute of Information Systems of TU Wien, Department of
Knowledge-Based Systems, has an open call for applications for a research
Assistant (PhD student). It is foreseen that the student is affiliated with
the doctoral college "Logical Methods in Computer Science" (
http://logic-cs.at/phd/).

Application deadline: July 22, 2015
Applications (with the usual documents) should be submitted by email to
katharina.schmidt at tuwien.ac.at or by per post to the Human Resources
Administration, Department of Scientific Personnel of TU Wien (Karlsplatz
13, 1040 Vienna).

The official call (in German) can be found at
http://tiss.tuwien.ac.at/mbl/blatt_struktur/anzeigen/10207#p168.4

For any questions about the position, please contact directly Magdalena
Ortiz (ortiz at kr.tuwien.ac.at)

--
Magdalena Ortiz
Assistant Professor for KR&R