[DL] Description Logic Parsing Tool

Ford, Erica Danielle edford at WPI.EDU
Sun Oct 12 22:00:50 CEST 2014

Hello all,

My name is Erica Ford, and I am working on a thesis project at
Worcester Polytechnic Institute about Description Logic. I am
currently looking for a tool/parser that will take XML ontologies as
input and return either S-expressions or Java types.

I have looked at Dig but I don't need an interface to existing
reasoners, and  it wasn't clear to me how Dig might help with
parsing; the link to to the specification at
<http://dl.kr.org/dig/> seems to be broken.

If there are any Dig updated resources or tutorials anyone
could point me to, or if another tool is more appropriate for parsing,
I would greatly appreciate hearing about them.

Please let me know if you have any advice or questions!

Thanks,
Erica Ford
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Class of 2015