[DL] Fwd: Knowledge Graphs -- Journal of Web Semantics special issue CfP

Peter F. Patel-Schneider pfpschneider at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:17:28 CEST 2014

Is a "Knowledge Graph" an "ontology with a large ABox"?

Most of the knowledge graphs that I know about don't really have much of an
ontology, and I would argue that some don't have an ontology at all (unless
you think that a DB schema is an ontology).  I would argue that Freebase, for
example, doesn't have an ontology and doesn't even have semantic typing.

peter