[DL] PhD positions

Franz Baader baader at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Jul 9 17:37:22 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

within our newly granted PhD program on "Role-based Software
Infrastructures for continuous-context-sensitive Systems", which will
start in October 2013, we have two PhD topics that are related to
Description Logics:

  Formal semantics for models with meta-predicates

  Using roles for the context-dependent definition of concepts

Interested candidates can contact me if they want to know more about
these topics.

Could you please forward the attached call for applications to good
Master students that are about to finish and also put a printout of
the call on appropriate bulletin boards at you university or
institute.

Deadline for applications is end of July.

Best regards,

-Franz Baader

--------------------------------
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Franz Baader