[DL] Open Topic Tenure Track Professor Positions

Franz Baader baader at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Apr 4 16:32:46 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

the TU Dresden is among the top universities in Germany. In the German
excellence initiative it was successful with four proposals and identified
as one of the German elite universities.

One of the activities at TU Dresden funded by the excellence initiative is
recruitment of excellent young scientists, independent of the particular
topic they are working on. For this reason we are calling for applications
for our Open Topic Tenure Track positions (see the attachment for more
information). I would be very happy if excellent researchers working on
Description Logics or a related area were to apply.

If you have any questions not clarified by the attachment, please don't
hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

-Franz Baader

--------------------------------