[DL] Information Request-User profile description with SHOIN language

Maha Leghribi maha.1985 at live.fr
Tue May 29 10:04:45 CEST 2012

Hi,
Attached to this mail i put a part of an article was be published on Description Logic Workshop 2004. Our goal (me and another PHD in France) is to use a formalism that can be able to define a user-profile model and especially the degree of interest in a certain topic.
Can-you please asses me this work and if you have some advices to enrich this formalism don't hesitate.
Sincerely,
Maha LEGHRIBI