[DL] Notes from the ACM conference

Kang kli22 at buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 29 17:32:44 CEST 2011

Notes from the ACM conference on Bioinformatics,

Computational Biology and Biomedicine (ACM BCB 11), August 1-3, 2011,
Chicago, is on July 1.

This is a reminder for the July 1st deadline for
1. registration at the discounted rate, and
2. room reservation at the conference hotel at the discounted rate.

If you haven't already, please take advantage of the discounted rates by
registering for BCB 2011 and reserving rooms by July 1st.

We would like to bring to your attention that the conference banquet and
award ceremony (best papers and posters will be announced at this
banquet) will take place from 6 to 8PM Wednesday August 3.  We hope you
are able to attend. An updated conference program can be
found at http://acmbcb.org/program/

We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Best regards,

ACM BCB 2011 Chairs