[DL] In the Light of Concurrent Events: DL Workshop Deadline Extension

Sebastian Rudolph sebastian.rudolph at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 27 18:36:55 CEST 2011

To whom it may concern,

we have come to know that our dear British followers are put in great distress owing to the unfortunate cumulation of impending scientific and societal events. Regrettably, the British Royal Court has denied our humble request to postpone the forthcoming wedding given the unfavourable overlap with the DL Workshop deadline, whence we feel impelled to grant an extension by one week (i.e., to 8th of May) for the latter. We sincerely hope that this shall allow all accordingly inclined subjects within and beyond British borders to devote due attention to both matters.

Michael & Sebastian
(on behalf of the DL2011 protocol office)

Dr. Sebastian Rudolph
senior researcher & project leader at AIFB
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
rudolph at kit.edu                    phone (new!) +49 721 608 - 47362
www.sebastian-rudolph.de        fax (new!) +49 721 608 - 45998