[DL] DL Reasoner

Cássio Santos cassio.comp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:54:42 CET 2011

Ralf:

-In this paper
http://www.springerlink.com/content/d67111525125n631/fulltext.pdf , Braga
and Hæusler, define how to translate a SecureUML Model, (which is a UML
profile). At section 3 - *Model-driven security and description logic, *they
define how to express OCL invariants in DL.
At 3.1 - *Default role invariant, *they mention ALCQI+ID as the DL used to
represent that in the The "Role" concept, there can be only one individual,
related to the concept A, by the relationship "isdefault", where A is a
concept with a single individual.

Fernando Naufel do Amaral:

-The "+" in ALCQI+ID don't denote the transitive closure operator.

--
*Cássio Fernando,*
*λSE - Language-oriented Software Engineering research group*