[DL] Special session "Uncertainty and the Semantic Web" at FUZZ-IEEE 2011 (deadline extended)

Fernando Bobillo fbobillo at unizar.es
Mon Jan 17 10:10:38 CET 2011

Dear colleague,

The deadline for submitting papers to the special session "Uncertainty
and the Semantic Web" (part of the FUZZ-IEEE 2011 international
conference, to be held at Taipei (Taiwan) on late June 2011) has been
extended to February 10, 2011,

We would like to invite to the members of your research group to
participate in this session by submitting one (or several) paper/s. If
you are interested, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can
know how many submissions to manage and to update you with new information.

For information about this special session, please visit
http://webdiis.unizar.es/~fbobillo/fuzzIEEE2011.php. Topics of interest
include, but are not limited to:

     * Uncertainty, logics, reasoning and the Semantic Web (RDF, Logic
Programming, Description Logics)
     * Uncertainty, ontologies and the Semantic Web
     * Uncertainty and Semantic Web Services
     * Uncertainty, trust, provenance and the Semantic Web
     * Uncertainty, tools and Implementations and the Semantic Web
     * Uncertainty, applications and the Semantic Web (information
retrieval, ontology matching, social networks, recommender systems, ...)
     * Lessons learnt in uncertainty representation in ontologies

Looking forward to see you at Taipei.

Fernando Bobillo