[DL] help for DL operators

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 15:49:16 CET 2009

Hi Tariq Ali,

are you referring to qualified number restrictions? If you want to
express "I have more than (>) 5 children", then you can instead say "I
have at least (>=) six children". If you want to say "I have less than
(<) 5 children", then you can say "it is not the case that I have at
least five children".

Cheers

Thomas

On 8 Dec 2009, at 09:14, tariq ali wrote:

> Respected Sir.
>
> Can DL handle < and > operator? upto my knowledge we can write ≥ but
> can we write only wit > operator.
>

> Regards
> Tariq ali
> ---
> **  You received this mail via the description logic mailing list;
> for more  **
> **  information, visit the description logic homepage at http://dl.kr.org/
> .  **

Skagway (n.)