[DL] KSEM Conference Program Announced

PAKM Verteiler pakm at dke.univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 13 19:17:16 CEST 2009

(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.)
__

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to inform you that the conference program for the „KSEM2009 - 3rd International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management“ has been published. For details please see ksem2009.dke.univie.ac.at/ksem_programm.html.

We are honoured to announce the participation of Prof. John Mylopoulos, University of Trento, and Prof. Fangzhen Lin, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology as invited speakers to the KSEM2009.  Prof. Mylopoulos will talk about “Models in Knowledge Management”, while Prof. Lin will speak about “Two Applications of Computer-Aided Theorem Discovery and Verification”.

Furthermore we would like to announce two panel discussions to be held during the conference: one on the topic of “Required Knowledge for Delivering Services“ and one on „ Knowware: The Third Star after Hardware and Software”.

We look forward to welcoming you in Vienna for the KSEM2009.

Sincerely yours,
Zhi Jin and Dimitris Karagiannis

--
The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

You are subscribed to the following list:

	PAKM Verteiler

using the following email:

	dl at dl.kr.org

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://tools.dke.univie.ac.at/verteiler/mail.cgi/u/pakm01/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://tools.dke.univie.ac.at/verteiler/mail.cgi/list/pakm01>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

	<mailto:pakm at dke.univie.ac.at>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

Vienna, Austria

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail
http://tools.dke.univie.ac.at/verteiler/mail.cgi/what_is_dada_mail/