[DL] DL 2008 registration

Franz Baader baader at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Apr 2 14:28:44 CEST 2008

The 21st International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2008)
will take place in Dresden, Germany, from May 13-16 2008.

Here is some important information for people that intend
to attend the workshop:

- Workshop registration via the workshop Web page http://dl.kr.org/dl2008/
  is possible now; the fee is 250,- Euro until ** April 13 **, and
300,- Euro after that.

- Due to major events in Dresden just before and after the workshop,
it is highly
  recommended to book hotel rooms as soon as possible; we have reserved
  blocks of rooms in hotels and university guesthouses for DL2008 participants
  (see the workshop Web page http://dl.kr.org/dl2008/), but most of these
  reservation will need to be released by ** April 10 **.  Thus, please book as
  soon as possible.

- Travel information and general information about Dresden can also
  be found on the workshop Web page http://dl.kr.org/dl2008/

- The list of accepted papers and a stub program can now be found on the
  workshop Web page http://dl.kr.org/dl2008/

I hope I will see you in Dresden at DL2008,

-Franz Baader
(Workshop Chair)