[DL] Datatype property in OWL DL and Description Logics

Carsten Lutz clu at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Nov 23 12:18:17 CET 2007

Hi there,

the DL counterpart of datatypes are called concrete domains. The
following (and the references in it) may get you started:

C. Lutz.  Description Logics with Concrete Domains---A Survey. In
Advances in Modal Logics Volume 4. World Scientific Publishing
Co. Pte. Ltd., 2003.

Available from

http://lat.inf.tu-dresden.de/research/papers.html

greetings,
 		Carsten

--
*      Carsten Lutz, Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik, TU Dresden       *
*     Office phone:++49 351 46339171   mailto:lutz at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de     *