[DL] Annotation properties representation

Peter F. Patel-Schneider pfps at research.bell-labs.com
Wed Oct 24 20:36:32 CEST 2007

Most DLs don't have the notion of annotations at all.

Given that annotations are in some senses extra-logical, two easy
choices spring to mind (but it may be that neither are suitable for
you).  1/ Turn them into comments in the DL KB file.  2/ Just remove
them.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research