[DL] Clustering based on DL

Erick Antezana erant at psb.ugent.be
Tue Nov 14 16:42:18 CET 2006

Hello All,

I'm trying to combine some clustering based on description logics. I
have some ontologies in OWL-DL (still under continuous development) and
I would like to find some groups of terms inside each ontology based on
a similarity value between concept descriptions.

I have found an interesting article:

A Semantic Similarity Measure for Expressive Description Logics
Claudia d’Amato, Nicola Fanizzi, Floriana Esposito
http://www.disp.uniroma2.it/CILC2005/downloads/papers/15.dAmato_CILC05.pdf

as well as some related stuff. Could you please point out some
experiences, articles or related info?

thanks in advance your your hints!
Erick

--
Erick Antezana				     Tel: 32 (0) 9 3313824
DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY            Fax:32 (0)9 3313809