[DL] Workshop on Programming Logics in memory of Harald Ganzinger

WPLHG05 Organising Committee wplhg05 at mpi-sb.mpg.de
Tue Mar 15 18:02:27 CET 2005

                 Workshop on Programming Logics

                          in memory of

                        Harald Ganzinger

                 Saarbrücken, June 3 and 4, 2005

The Max-Planck Institute for Informatics and the Department of
Computer Science at Saarland University will organise a workshop
on Programming Logics to commemorate the life and scientific
achievements of Harald Ganzinger on the first anniversary of his
sad and untimely death. The programme will include a special
event: the inauguration of the Harald Ganzinger Lecture Hall.

We will have talks covering the variety of research areas Harald
has worked in. These will be given by colleagues and friends close
to Harald. So far, the following have accepted our invitation to
deliver talks:

   Manfred Broy
   Alexander Bockmayr
   Witold Charatonik
   Nachum Dershowitz
   Deepak Kapur
   Claude & Hélène Kirchner
   Pierre Lescanne
   Reinhold Letz
   Christopher Lynch
   David McAllester
   Robert Nieuwenhuis
   Leszek Pacholski
   Frank Pfenning
   David Plaisted
   Renate Schmidt
   Moshe Vardi
   Andrei Voronkov

We plan to collect contributions for a Springer LNCS volume in
memoriam of Harald Ganzinger; we hope to hand out the volume to
every workshop participant.

Please register at http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/conferences/WPLHG05/.

The organisers (Andreas Podelski, Andrei Voronkov and Reinhard Wilhelm).